Disney Cruise Line has revamped the Disney Wonder. Young guests can learn to develop the superhero inside of them, while aboard the Disney Wonder. In the Marvel Super Hero Academy, they will learn about teamwork, inner strength, and the importance of having clever mind. The young superheros practice being superheros during hands-on activities and simulations. Spiderman appears in one of the activities.
The Marvel Super Hero Academy is a part of Disney’s Oceaneer Club, which accommodates children who are from 3 to 12.
Other adventures for young children on the Wonder include:
- Andy’s Room, where children can feel like miniature in a play room with the Toy Story theme.
- There’s Frozen Adventures with games led by Olaf and a coronation and a surprise appearance from Anna and Elsa
- Tiana’s Place Restaurant is themed after Princess Tiana on the Disney feature. The restaurant features Louisiana southern cuisine with live jazz, blues and swing music.
Adult Fun on Disney Cruise Line
The Wonder has an addition just for the grown-ups. The English pub, designed in comfortable wood and brass accents is just the place to have some adult-friendly beverages. This is where cocktails, wine, and custom beer flow when adults need a little downtime.
The English Pub is located in the Wonder’s new afterhours area, a section that’s created just for adults.
For a different type of grown-up time, adults can relax in the ship’s remodeled Senses Spa and Salon. Not to leave the teens out on this one, there’s a new Teen Spa on the Disney Wonder.
The Disney Wonder sails from Galveston to the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Beginning on January 20, 2017 it sails to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Later in that month, on January 26, 2017 the Wonder will sail from San Juan to Port Canaveral, Fla.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Best Things to Do in London - November 1, 2018
- What To Carry In a Small Purse For Festivals, Concerts, and Other Events - October 17, 2018
- Bigg Daddys Restaurant: They Aren’t Kidding! - October 12, 2018