The Open Table website announced the best restaurants for 2015 in America as indicated by people who visit the site. About 5 million people have given their opinions on restaurants for 2015, and according to Open Table, the comments are from verified users.
In the number one position is St. Francis Winery and Vineyards in Santa Rosa, California. The restaurant was also voted #1 by Open Table in 2013. St. Francis Winery and Vineyards offers wine and food pairings in which the executive chef creates small dishes that are paired with wine. St. Francis has a six course menu. A few of the menu options include pan seared boat scallops, cocoa tortelli, grilled flat-iron steak, and chocolate marquise.
The second best restaurant as judged by Open House users is Mama’s Fish House in Paia, Hawaii. Mama’s Fish house has fresh fish, caught daily by fisherman who go out to sea in small boats. The fish is prepared at the restaurant directly, within 24 hours, after it’s caught. Ahi, Mahi Mahi, Ehu and Opah are some of the fish on the menu at Mama’s Fish House.
Prawns, lobster tails, steak, beef ribs, and duck are on the menu, too. The vegetables from the restaurants are grown in local farms.
The Top 10 Restaurants in America are:
- St. Francis Winery & Vineyards – Santa Rosa, California
- Mama’s Fish House – Paia, Hawaii
- Kai-Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort – Chandler, Arizona
- Halls Chophouse – Charleston, South Carolina
- Sushi Nakazawa-Sushi Bar – New York, New York
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns – Pocantico Hills, New York
- Acquerello – San Francisco, California
- n/naka – Los Angeles, California
- Daniel – New York, New York
- Vetri – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Visit Open House for the full list of 100 best restaurants in 2015. You can search for restaurants in your state.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Best Things to Do in London - November 1, 2018
- What To Carry In a Small Purse For Festivals, Concerts, and Other Events - October 17, 2018
- Bigg Daddys Restaurant: They Aren’t Kidding! - October 12, 2018