On December 10, 2015 a new gateway flight to travel to Cuba from Turks and Caicos will be available on InterCaribbean Airways. The flight will transport travelers into Santiago de Cuba (SCU) from December 10 to March 12 2016 from Thursdays to Saturdays, departing at 4 p.m. from Turks and Caicos and arriving at 4:10 p.m. in Cuba. There is an hour time difference between Turks and Caicos and Cuba.
Flights will leave from Turks and Caicos on December 11, 2015 to March 12, 2016, from Mondays to Fridays, leaving at 9:10 a.m. and arriving at 11:20 a.m., however there is an hour time difference between the two locations.
While Americans cannot travel to Cuba directly to vacation, they can visit the island (and book a charter flight or go by sea from America and get into to Cuba) if they fall under one of 12 categories.
Here are the reasons that Americans can fly to Cuba:
- To get credits for school
- For journalistic reasons
- Religious purposes
- Professional research
- Public performances
- Humanitarian projects
- Private foundation work
- Educational institute work
- Transmitting information or information materials
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- The Basketball Wives LA Visit the Big Apple - July 22, 2017
- Old Lady Gang Restaurant Atlanta Review - July 13, 2017
- Play at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Like the Love and Hip Hop Cast - June 17, 2017