Howard Johnson Hotels announced HoJo Orange Wednesday deals, which will give travelers 60 percent off on select accommodations. Rates fall as low as $67 a night for a participating hotel in New York and $39 for a night for a hotel in San Diego.
Here’s how the deal works.
- On December 2, 2015 anyone interested in the bargain prices should visit the Howard Johnson’s List of participating hotels. There are about 20 hotels that are included in the discount.
- Between 12:01 and a.m. and 11:59 p.m. Eastern on December 2, 2015, call the hotel that you’d like to book, and attempt to make reservation. Ask for the Orange Wednesday Rate. Each hotel is taking only three reservations for the special discount, so you have to act fast.
- Guests have until March 2, 2016 to stay in a participating hotel. You can book only one room at the special rate.
There are blackout dates for the promotion. Don’t forget to read all of the rules about HoJo’s Orange Wednesday deal.
Hotels in Howard Johnson’s Orange Wednesday one-day sale are in:
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Outside of the U.S.
- British Columbia
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Photos of Ronnie DeVoe’s 50th Birthday at Revel - November 26, 2017
- The Baller Wives in Miami Post on Social Media About Hurricane Irma - September 13, 2017
- The Basketball Wives LA Visit the Big Apple - July 22, 2017