Princess Cruises introduced the Come Back New Promise a $450 million initiative to improve the line.
“Our promise is to provide guests transformative moments designed to inspire them to discover the world and themselves, ultimately allowing us to declare that a cruise isn’t good enough unless you ‘come back new,” said Jan Swartz, president of the Princess Cruises.
- Princess has brought cuisine by celebrity Chef Curtis Stone, available in the main dining rooms of Princess Cruise ships.
- The new Princess Luxury Bed, eventually available in all Princes Cruises accommodations, will give guests a higher level of comfort.
- Style with TLC is a program to take the guesswork out of deciding what to wear on a cruise. Guests will receive straightforward information on what they should pack to be comfortable during their excursions.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- 10 Things I Learned the Hard Way From Korean Schools - July 12, 2018
- Great Ideas for Your Utah Bucket List - July 4, 2018
- 7 Gorgeous Luxury Belize Resorts - June 19, 2018