Where Did the Real Housewives of Atlanta Stay in Mexico?
The Real Housewives of Atlanta planned yet another trip. This time the ladies and gentlemen from Real Housewives of Atlanta journeyed to Mexico where they stayed at the El Dorado Royale, According to Tamara Tattles. The El Dorado Royale is a luxury AAA four diamond hotel in the Riviera Maya. An adults-only resort, the El Dorado Royale has in-suite Jacuzzis, onsite restaurants, entertainment, and there’s a spa and beauty salon right on the property. The Real Housewives of Atlanta have been getting around. Earlier in this season, the housewives went to Savannah for a ladies only bonding trip. In previous seasons the Housewives went abroad to Anguilla, where they stayed at the Ani Villas, and they traveled to South Africa, where they stayed in Lawhill Luxury Apartments in Cape Town.
From the appearance of the El Dorado Royale, it looks like the group was accommodated in style. For one thing, the Dorado Royale produces its own live culinary theater show, featuring produce from the resort’s 70,000 square-foot-greenhouse. The resort has swim-up suites, which provide guests with lazy rivers outside their door. The beach is just steps away, and the hotel gives guests a choice of 13 pools to swim or play in. The hotel appears on Conde Nast Travelers Readers’ Top 100 Hotels in the World. The average cost for the two-bedroom presidential suite at the El Dorado Royale is $2,446 per night.
Did Kandi Burruss Get Married in Mexico?
It turns out that El Dorado hotels “specialize” in weddings, and there had been some speculation that Kandi Burruss and her fiance Todd Tucker were married at the El Dorado Royale. While a chapel, beach, and other locations on the property could certainly provide a cute, simple wedding for Kandi (or other guests) Kandi and Todd did not get married during the Real Housewives of Atlanta episodes in Mexico. Kandi and Todd were married in Atlanta at Le Fais Do-Do.
Just in case you are curious, the photo below depicts the junior suite at the resort.
Check for reservations, prices and check availability for the El Dorado Royale
- Here's the Hotel for the Real Housewives of Atlanta in Puerto Rico (Video)
- Philippines Vacation: Where did the Real Housewives of Atlanta Stay?
- Plan a Trip to Barcelona and Italy (...with Reality TV glam)
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Vacationed in Maui This Time
- Where to Go: Vacation Like the Real Housewives of Atlanta
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Essence Festival 2018: Make Your Plans, Ladies! - May 14, 2018
- The Best Mother’s Day Packages, Hotel and Brunch, For Mom! - May 3, 2018
- Memorial Day Weekend Events: The Club, The Beach, Black Bikers - April 28, 2018