Visa has teamed up with China as a sponsor for the 2016 U.S.-China Tourism Year. The year promotes travel and cooperation between the countries. Almost 1,000 travelers joined them for the celebration at the Great Wall. Team Visa athletes Meryl Davis and Charlie White showed off their gold medals during the event. They were the first Americans to win the gold medal for ice dancing. They became champions of ice dancing during the Olympic competitions in 2014 in Sochi is in Russia.
China is the largest payment market in the world, according to a release from Visa. The partnership with China will include several cooperative acts including:
- A consumer campaign featuring Chinese photographers
- A marketing campaign that promotes China as travel destination
- Visa will promote and encourage electronic commerce for all merchants in China to facilitate travel.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Art Hotel Barcelona: The Hotel Arts Was the Spot for the RHOA - April 20, 2018
- Plan a Trip to Barcelona and Italy (…with Reality TV glam) - April 13, 2018
- Hell’s Kitchen Restaurant Has Opened in Vegas - January 29, 2018