United Airlines has agreed to give up to a total of 10 million MileagePlus bonus miles for people who donate to causes on CrowdRise from now until December 11, 2015, the company announced in a November 30, 2015 release. Here is how the deal works. Give and you receive.
- Give $50 to $99 and you will receive 250 bonus miles
- Give $100 to $249, and you will receive 500 bonus miles
- Give $250 or more and you will receive 1000 bonus miles
CrowdRise represents the combined efforts of philanthropic organizations to help those in need. The CrowdRise platform is used raise money for individuals who need money as well. Anyone can create a fundraising campaign on CrowdRise. For example, visitors can find everything from campaigns to pay for hospital expenses to college tuition. The site also has about 1.5 million charities. United Airlines partners with CrowdRise. Other CrowdRise partners include the Red Cross, UNICEF, the Clinton Foundation, and artists like Sean Penn and John Legend.
To participate, MilegePlus members should donate to their favorite charity on CrowdRise. United Airlines also partners with a number of charities including the Make-A-Wish America, the March of Dimes, the Thurgood Marshall College Fund,the Ride to Recovery and the Fisher House Foundation.
See the list of the charities that United Airlines partners with on the CrowdRise site and see how the amount of money raised grows.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- The Baller Wives in Miami Post on Social Media About Hurricane Irma - September 13, 2017
- The Basketball Wives LA Visit the Big Apple - July 22, 2017
- Old Lady Gang Restaurant Atlanta Review - July 13, 2017