Season 13 of Top Chef is embarking on a road trip in California. The show will include challenges for Top Chef contestants in six cities in California. The Top Chef hopefuls will call Los Angeles their home base and travel to Palm Springs, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Oakland. and San Francisco. The road trips will appear in two episodes, airing at 10:00 p.m. EST on Bravo on December 2, 2015 and December 3, 2015.
Here is what’s in store for viewers:
- In Los Angeles, the contestants will work near the Hollywood sign and prepare meals for food writers.
- Palm Springs, will have them catering a gay wedding.
- San Diego’s breweries will shine in the trip there in Season 13 of Top Chef
- Santa Barbara’s seafood will be the focus on Top Chef as the contestants will create culinary magic on Santa Barbara’s harbor and in the wine country.
- MC Hammer is judging the show in Oakland. Top Chef candidates must try their best to impress the music icon who was born in Oakland.
- San Francisco will host the last challenge before the bit Top Chef finale. The challengers vying for the coveted Top Chef title and prizes will prepare their culinary creations at Fleur de Lys, and pay homage to chef Hubert Keller. Fleur de Lys was the location for the first season in the first season of Top Chef.
Photo of the Santa Barbara Harbor by Damian Gadal
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Basketball Wives LA: No Make-Over for Cristen Metoyer in Palm Springs - May 21, 2017
- Below Deck Mediterranean Season 2 Episode 3 Recap - May 21, 2017
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 6 Episode 10 Recap - May 19, 2017