Six Flags Over Georgia is not just for summer fun. The theme park’s Holiday in the Park exhibitions open on November 21, 2015 with more than a million LED lights, Christmas trees, snow, and 13 bedazzled Christmas themed areas in the park.
Six Flags Over Georgia has four new sections for the holidays, including, Holiday City, which features a 25-foot Christmas tree, decorated with Batman candles in the GOTHAM City area of the park. There’s another Christmas tree that’s 40 feet tall and decorated with light strings. After being awed by the lights, guests can get ready to ride. The rides in this section of Six Flags include the popular ride, Batman: The Ride.
Other new things to see at Six Flags Over Georgia Include:
- Magic of the Season has 7,500 lights in a tunnel
- GloHill is a section of the park that’s lit up with hundreds of glowing light sticks.
- Mistletoe Mansion is the park’s Monster Mansion lit up with 100,000 lights and chandeliers.
A returning favorite, A Main Street Christmas, is a canopy of 100,000 lights that greets guests when they enter the park. A Georgia Christmas is returning, so is A Retro Christmas.
Six Flags Over Georgia is open on certain days between November 21st and January 3rd. Check the website to plan ahead. There is a a Black Friday sale, running from November 24th to December 1st for at least 60 percent off on summer season passes.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Essence Festival 2018: Make Your Plans, Ladies! - May 14, 2018
- The Best Mother’s Day Packages, Hotel and Brunch, For Mom! - May 3, 2018
- Memorial Day Weekend Events: The Club, The Beach, Black Bikers - April 28, 2018