Apple announced this week that the latest Apple watches will be on the markets in China, France, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, the UK and the US on April 24, 2015. The Apple watch already has a nice number of travel apps developed.
Some of the travel apps include:
– Starwood Hotels and Resorts App that unlocks your hotel room door, provides directions to your hotel, review reservation details and provides your Starwood points balance.
– American Airlines App that will remind you when it’s time to leave for your flight, see up-to-date flight information, like gate changes, and cancellations, and get information on where to find your bags and the gate for your connecting flight.
– The CityMapper App helps you navigate public transportation. It instructs you on taking buses, and trains, based on your current location and shows you the next three arrival times for the public transportation. It even reminds you when your stop is approaching.
– OpenMenu App tells you where the nearest restaurants are located around you.
– TripAdvisor App helps you find restaurants, things to do, and tourist attractions
– The Expedia App allows you to check flight information (flight schedules, gates and terminals) and hotel information (check-in and check-out times, contact information, and hotel ratings).
See the entire list of Apple watch travel apps and other apps here.
Get Fit With the Apple Watch
The Apple watch tracks calories, the time that you spend in motion from rest and it provides an analysis of your workout while you walk, jog, or cycle. With the combination of the iPhone fitness app and the data from the Apple watch, wearers can view a comprehension report from their activities and fitness efforts. According the Apple, the watch will even offer suggestions for the best fitness goals and track when those goals are met.
The Apple Watch comes has a Sport version, the Apple Watch version, and the Apple Watch Edition. Prices range from $349 for the Apple Sports to $10,000 and up for Apple Edition watches. The Apple Edition watches are available in 18 karat gold or rose.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Let’s Follow the Black Ink Crew in Jamaica - September 7, 2018
- Makeup Tutorial for the Bronner Brothers Hair Show - August 13, 2018
- Slaying at the Bronner Brothers International Beauty Show 2018 - August 7, 2018