Edinburgh, Scotland was named the most expensive European city to spend New Years Eve, according to TravelMag.com survey which compared the accommodation rates for December 31, 2015 for 31 European cities. Accommodations compared had to be at least of a three star status.
A double-room in Edinburgh will cost about $449 a night. TravelMag.com reports that the rate is a 600 percent increase.
Here the list of the top 10 ten most expensive destinations for New Years Eve in Europe.
1. Edinburgh, Scotland $449
2. Reyjavik, Iceland $440.61
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands $351.28
4. Hamburg, Germany $303.58
5. London, England $278.83
6. Vienna, Austria $266.38
7. Venice, Italy $244.10
8. Dublin, Ireland $233.66
9. Prague Czech Republic $232.21
10. Copenhagen, Denmark $211.37
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- The Baller Wives in Miami Post on Social Media About Hurricane Irma - September 13, 2017
- The Basketball Wives LA Visit the Big Apple - July 22, 2017
- Old Lady Gang Restaurant Atlanta Review - July 13, 2017