Edinburgh, Scotland was named the most expensive European city to spend New Years Eve, according to TravelMag.com survey which compared the accommodation rates for December 31, 2015 for 31 European cities. Accommodations compared had to be at least of a three star status.
A double-room in Edinburgh will cost about $449 a night. TravelMag.com reports that the rate is a 600 percent increase.
Here the list of the top 10 ten most expensive destinations for New Years Eve in Europe.
1. Edinburgh, Scotland $449
2. Reyjavik, Iceland $440.61
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands $351.28
4. Hamburg, Germany $303.58
5. London, England $278.83
6. Vienna, Austria $266.38
7. Venice, Italy $244.10
8. Dublin, Ireland $233.66
9. Prague Czech Republic $232.21
10. Copenhagen, Denmark $211.37
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Bigg Daddys Restaurant: They Aren’t Kidding! - October 12, 2018
- My Visit to the White Birch Inn, A Georgia Bed and Breakfast - October 9, 2018
- Oktoberfest is a Fun Family Event in Helen, Georgia - October 4, 2018