For Sisters Only (FSO) returns to Charlotte, North Carolina on May 14, 2016 at the Charlotte Convention Center. Phaedra Parks from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Dutchess, from the Black Ink, Cardi B, from Love & Hip Hop New York, Traci Braxton, Braxton Family Values, and Toya Wright will all be on the Women in Reality TV panel. The panel discussion is scheduled from 2:05 p.m. to 2:50 p.m on May 14th.
Events at For Sisters Only 2016
FSO an annual event in Charlotte, features entertainment, vendors, and workshops that focus on women. For Sister’s Only takes takes place from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Some highlights from this year’s event include:
- A fitness workshop with Dr. Ian Smith, known as a fitness guru and the host of the Celebrity Fit Club TV show. He is the author of the Shred Diet Cookbook series. He will be joined by Celebrity Trainer Sonya Dalton-McRoberts, known fondly as Sonya D. A former women’s professional basketball player, Sonya has trained Fantasia Barrino. Ruby Currence and other celebrities.
- Fashion Show featuring Cardi B. of Love & Hip Hop New York and Derek J. Cardi B. is well-known for her down-to-earth attitude and her candor. Cardi B. is a rapper and hostess. Derek J. is a stylist and fashion expert.
- A make-up demonstration by Make-up Artist Joy Randall and featuring Christina Johnson from Atlanta Exes. Christina Johnson is the ex of Cee-lo Green. Joy Randall is the make-up artist behind the Flawless Makeup Art brand. Joy’s makeup artistry has been featured in major publications: People Magazine and Sister to Sister Magazine. Joy’s cosmetic designs have appeared on major television stations like VH1, BET and TV One as well.
- Family business panel, featuring singer Eddie Levert from the O’Jays, Singer Tracy Braxton from Braxton Family Values, and rapper Diggy Simmons. Tracy Braxton of the famous Braxton sisters has been a regular on the radio and at various events. Diggy Simmons is the brother of Russell Simmons II and Angela Simmons.
— Traci Braxton (@TraciBraxton) April 12, 2016
- The State of Black America, featuring activist, writer, and comedian, Dick Gregory
- The longest line dance with Eric Benet and Stephanie Mills
Finally, For Sisters Only has dozens of vendors, everything from Bedroom Kandi Boutique products to natural beauty products.
Pictures from For Sisters Only 2016
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Old Lady Gang Restaurant Atlanta Review - July 13, 2017
- Play at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Like the Love and Hip Hop Cast - June 17, 2017
- Details for the Jamaica Trip Giveaway From Love and Hip Hop Atlanta - June 15, 2017