Gordon Ramsay’s Master Chef show is looking for people who love to cook to compete on the show. Contestants will be asked to present a plated a dish in three minutes, so all of the ingredients must be prepared in advance of the open call. To begin the process, Master Chef asks that interested cooks pre-register by downloading and completing a form.
Upcoming open calls are in the following cities:
- Dallas from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on April 16, 2016 at the Sheraton Dallas.
- Orlando, Florida from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the DoubleTree Suites
- Other open calls are in Portland, Oregon and Boston, Massachusetts on April 23.
See the full list of Master Chef open calls here.
People who cannot attend the open call are invited to send a video of their food. They are asked to demonstrate their food preparation skills. The full instructions for submitting a video for review are here.
Master Chef pits cooks against each other in weekly cooking competitions. The winner gets to have their own cookbook published and about $250,000.
Photo of MASTER CHEF: Gordon Ramsay. CR: Matt Hoyle / FOX. Copyright: FOX.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- The Baller Wives in Miami Post on Social Media About Hurricane Irma - September 13, 2017
- The Basketball Wives LA Visit the Big Apple - July 22, 2017
- Old Lady Gang Restaurant Atlanta Review - July 13, 2017