The M Club Lounge is available for Marriott Gold and Platinum Elite Awards members. Those who are not members of these clubs can add M Club reservations to their hotel reservations for a fee.
The M Club lounges offer guests food, drinks, and a place to either work or relax privately. Free Wi-Fi, printers, computers, phone, faxes, scanners, and copiers are some of the services provided in the lounges in addition to ample USB ports and technology charging stations.
- Lounge members are also privy to daily breakfasts of bacon, sausage, eggs, fruits, and cereals with tea and coffee
- Anytime snacks like yogurt, soft drinks, and fruits
- Starbucks coffee, latte, cappuccino, and espresso, via a coffee machine
- Evening hor d’oeuvres hummus, cheeses, breads, crackers and the hotel’s signature hor d’oeuvres
- There is also a host in the M Club and a cocktail server available to cater to guests
Hours for the M Club Lounge host are: weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to noon and 4:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. On weekends, the host is available from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cocktail server will be on-hand weeknights.
M Club Lounges exist in select Marriott hotels, including the New York Marriott Eastside, the San Francisco Marriott Airport Waterfront, the Portland Downtown Marriott, Miami Airport Marriott, New Orleans Marriott and the Calgary Marriott Downtown. The Hotel at White Lodging Services Corporation manages the Marriott at Glenpoint.
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Art Hotel Barcelona: The Hotel Arts Was the Spot for the RHOA - April 20, 2018
- Plan a Trip to Barcelona and Italy (…with Reality TV glam) - April 13, 2018
- Hell’s Kitchen Restaurant Has Opened in Vegas - January 29, 2018