The 9Mag group from the Black Ink Crew were living it up in Jamaica despite the drama and tomfoolery. The show’s episodes in Jamaica aired in August 2018 in Season 4 of the Black Ink Crew Chicago. In these episodes, a division in the 9 Mag shop resulted in two separate shops, 9 Mag and Loyal Ink. Ryan is rebuilding Mag, while Van, Don, Charmaine, Lily and all of the other cast members, with the exception of Junior are a part of a new shop called Loyal Ink.
Did you see the living accommodations? Ryan’s group stayed at the GeeJam Hotel while the Loyal Ink crew were posted up in an equally beautiful but unnamed villa.
The GeeJam Hotel on San San Estate has three cabins, a suite, and a three-bedroom villa. There’s also a gym, spa, recording studio, a bar and a pool.
The Black Ink Crew in Jamaica: Geejam Hotel
The Blue Lagoon and Frenchman’s Cove, two gorgeous beaches, are near the Geejam Hotel. Frenchman’s Cove has clear water and soft sand on its small remote beach in Portland, Jamaica.
Black Ink Crew in Jamaica: Blue Lagoon
Although the 9 Mag group stayed at GeeJam Hotel, the Loyal Ink group stayed at an unnamed villa. They were probably close to the hotel, because Don and Ashley went to the Frenchman’s Cove. Don pushed Ashley in the popular swing there.
The Black Ink Crew in Jamaica is among a list of other reality TV shows that have been to the island. The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Love and Hip Hop, the Bachelor and the Braxtons all visited and filmed in Jamaica at least once. The casts stayed in various hotels, resorts and villas in Jamaica, ranging from the Sandals and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, to the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande.
Featured Photo courtesy of VH1
- As Seen on 'The Bachelor': Sandals Has A Package That's Beyond the Rose
- Great Personal Pictures of the Real Housewives of Atlanta in Jamaica
- Here's the Resort Paradise for Braxton Family Values in Jamaica
- Here's the Season 8 Real Housewives of Atlanta Jamaica Trip Resort
- Play at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Like the Love and Hip Hop Cast
Latest posts by Claudine Williams (see all)
- Best Things to Do in London - November 1, 2018
- What To Carry In a Small Purse For Festivals, Concerts, and Other Events - October 17, 2018
- Bigg Daddys Restaurant: They Aren’t Kidding! - October 12, 2018